Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Hoping For Canelo Fight: "I Will Make Canelo Run From Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Hoping For Canelo Fight: "I Will Make Canelo Run From Me"

It's the same frustrating and confusing routine. According to Carlos Adames, his contemporaries have a lot in common...and not in a good way. By and large, Canelo Alvarez is boxing's cash cow. Whether he takes on an up-and-comer or a former champion, said
    [Click Here To Read More]

All roads lead to Saul “Canelo” Alvarez.
    spicypotato spicypotato likes this.

Comment

"Who TF is that?" -Conor McGregor voice

Comment

Payday !!!
        spicypotato spicypotato likes this.

Comment

He should fight Morrell first. The winner would have a good claim at Canelo.

Comment

Adames comes across quite delusional.

Comment

Teixeira dropped and beat Adames. Canelo will eat this dude up! Just another guy clamoring for a Canelo payday!
              spicypotato spicypotato Regge Regge like this.

Comment

You get dropped and beat by a bum yet you'll back up a guy with one of the greatest chins ever and who hits harder than you lol

These guys reek of desperation.

Comment

Adames fights for PBC, has a fake belt and fights below 168

Good chance this fight happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WarVeteranO01 View Post
                    He should fight Morrell first. The winner would have a good claim at Canelo.
                    I like that train of thought, because there are a few fighters deserve a title shot more than Adames does at the 168 pound division.
                    That **** about he'll make Canelo run away from him in the ring, is such crap that it's not even worth disputing, because Canelo has run from anyone inside the ring.
                    So if Adames can get past someone of the caliber of David Morrell Jr., then I'll agree that he's done enough to earn a shot at Saul 'Canelo' Alvares.
                    But not as his current body of work, he hasn't done enough to warrant a fight against Canelo, not by a long shot he hasn't.

Comment

Working...
                    X