Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Slams Fury-KSI: Everyone Agrees How **** It Was, Probably Worst Fight I've Seen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Slams Fury-KSI: Everyone Agrees How **** It Was, Probably Worst Fight I've Seen

Former world champion Carl Froch tore apart Saturday's crossover boxing match between Tommy Fury and social media star KSI. After six rounds, Fury walked away with his hand raised in Manchester. The scores were 57-57, 57-56 and 57-56.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And Eddie Hearn sat at ringside with Eubank Jr. trying to set up yet another circus act with , 'sometimes', little Benn. It's no wonder Dazn is in such a mess. This event was truly embarrassing .

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of ****** people who are out there! the ones who paid for this crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitmonchan View Post
        It never ceases to amaze me the amount of ****** people who are out there! the ones who paid for this crap.
        On top of ****** people, let’s mention the networks who give these clowns a platform to engage ignorant social media hungry trash collectors…

Comment

He can be a bit of a tool but sometimes Carl is **** on the money. 'you had the audacity to get heated AFTER the fight. You had 6 rounds to actually DO something'! 175 is loaded in the UK & if Tommy Fury fights anyone in the British top 10 he's getting ****** out.

Comment

Froch is the voice of reason in Brit boxing

Comment

While I don't think Tommy is an amazing fighter or even a decent prospect I still believe people are too hard on him.
              He doesn't claim to be good and he always says he needs to do a lot better. Like Tyson, their dad is the one constantly saying a bunch of bs (although Tyson has gone off his meds the past couple of years lol).

I didn't pay for the fight, but having seen clips there was no way for Tommy to show off or do anything. Like Tommy's fight against the MMA fighter, KSI came in to survive and did nothing but throw a haymaker as a distraction and then immediately clinched Tommy.
              For some reason all these youtubers are scared of Tommy and refuse to actually box.

While I agree that it's Tommy's fault for taking these fights instead of going back and building up experience with real fighters, you can't blame him for not knocking these bums out when their whole goal is to go the distance and then claim they were robbed.

I respect Tommy for not being a outrageous ****y douche like his brother and father and his realistic approach to his boxing career. I get why people dislike him, but it's very clear most people hate him due to his last name.

Comment

'I didn't pay for the fight, but having seen clips there was no way for Tommy to show off or do anything. Like Tommy's fight against the MMA fighter, KSI came in to survive and did nothing but throw a haymaker as a distraction and then immediately clinched Tommy.'

And Tommy couldn't work out a way around that basic strategy? That doesn't inspire confidence.

For some reason all these youtubers are scared of Tommy and refuse to actually box.​

​​​​​​​Because they aren't boxers, but he is supposed to be one. If I'm in the ring with a boxer I be scared to death because he is the professional in there. He is meant to know what he's doing.

Comment

I don't know who paid to see this crap. It had crap written all over it when it was announced and was crap.
                  MusoMeanderings MusoMeanderings likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                    'I didn't pay for the fight, but having seen clips there was no way for Tommy to show off or do anything. Like Tommy's fight against the MMA fighter, KSI came in to survive and did nothing but throw a haymaker as a distraction and then immediately clinched Tommy.'

And Tommy couldn't work out a way around that basic strategy? That doesn't inspire confidence.

For some reason all these youtubers are scared of Tommy and refuse to actually box.​

​​​​​​​Because they aren't boxers, but he is supposed to be one. If I'm in the ring with a boxer I be scared to death because he is the professional in there. He is meant to know what he's doing.
                    Tommy started to throw his upper cut in the mid rounds and was catching KSI with a check hook. I didn't watch the last rounds so I don't know if he started landing it more.
                    Also you can't work around that strategy when the ref doesn't do their job. The ref didn't stop KSI from clinching or punish him for excessive holding. From what I saw the "fight" was 80% KSI clinching Tommy, 10% KSI running around, and 10% Tommy chasing after KSI and landing 1-2 hits before getting grabbed.

Tommy did know what he was doing after being surprised by KSI's terrible display. You can't do anything if your opponent is there to grab and survive, especially when the ref is helping him.

Like I said before. I don't even think Tommy is a decent prospect yet, but he without a doubt knows what he's doing and is clearly surprised by the ridiculousness of his opponents. Even if you look at the post fight conference, Tommy clearly didn't expect to fight a clown. They expected the fight to be scrappy, but they didn't expect it to be a circus.

Comment

Working...
                    X