Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: We'd Like To Add Another Two Belts To This Collection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly: We'd Like To Add Another Two Belts To This Collection

Janibek "Qazaq Style" Alimkhanuly (15-0, 10 KOs) defeated Vincenzo Gualtieri (21-1-1, 7 KOs) via sixth-round TKO to unify the WBO and IBF middleweight world titles Saturday evening at Fort Bend Epicenter in Rosenberg, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s very good. And he’s a southpaw. And he looks to have an iron chin.

People are not going to line up

Comment

PBC has the next two belts, and there is zero money in Janibek fighting either guy so.....doubtful
      gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

I really hope he gets a chance to fight Lara and Charlo and clean out the division, but somehow I feel it’s not going to happen anytime soon (or at all).

Janibek’s style reminds me of someone, but I can’t for the life of me remember who. Not quite Louis Ortiz…

He is a bit like a much more technically solid and less herky-jerky Lucian Bute.

C

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthodox Fox View Post
          I really hope he gets a chance to fight Lara and Charlo and clean out the division, but somehow I feel it’s not going to happen anytime soon (or at all).

Janibek’s style reminds me of someone, but I can’t for the life of me remember who. Not quite Louis Ortiz…

He is a bit like a much more technically solid and less herky-jerky Lucian Bute.

C

I can promise you he never got 1 punched in the amateurs the way bute did

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            PBC has the next two belts, and there is zero money in Janibek fighting either guy so.....doubtful
            Janibek should try to fght the best ranked guys from wbc and wba, i.e Adames and Zerafa.

Comment

Originally posted by Raimondo View Post

Janibek should try to fght the best ranked guys from wbc and wba, i.e Adames and Zerafa.
              Well, it's not like they can rank him anyways, and I think Adames has the Interim WBC belt? Also with PBC?

No idea about Zerafa.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                He’s very good. And he’s a southpaw. And he looks to have an iron chin.

People are not going to line up
                Very good based on what? He just fought a guy who didn't throw a punch how he got a belt I have no idea. Bentley showed us just how good Janibek is.

Comment

Originally posted by Goatintheboat View Post

Very good based on what? He just fought a guy who didn't throw a punch how he got a belt I have no idea. Bentley showed us just how good Janibek is.
                  you did not like the German style of fighting ? What was it again ? keep your hands in your pockets and move side to side and never engage in anything meaningful or aggressive ? Who would not like that ? Me i suppose and i did not like the stoppage one bit. His glove never hit the canvas, his ass never touched the ground and he buckeled two times in two rounds lets see the finish even is he was giving in let the finish happen. That is a little of what i thought of the fight last night.

Comment

Feed the Qazhak Adames or Charlo to see how good he really is. This gualteri dude not really good measure bar.

Comment

Working...
                    X