Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Potential Fight with Pacquiao: I'm Still F------- Getting Emails About that Fight; It's Getting Frustrating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan on Potential Fight with Pacquiao: I'm Still F------- Getting Emails About that Fight; It's Getting Frustrating

Amir Khan says he can't be coaxed to become an active prizefighter again, but he may make an exception for the right opponent. The former 140-pound titlist retired last year upon getting stopped by rival countryman Kell Brook in six rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nobody wants to see Khan fight, if he wants Manny go sign up for the Olympics.
    Don2021 Don2021 real raw real raw like this.

Comment

I’d rather see Pacquiao vs Khan as an official sanctioned fight. I still think this fight would be good. Granted, both fighters are past their primes but they’re closer in age and at similar points in their career. Why not have these two veterans face off in a real fight? Their styles would compliment each other.
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

He’s still begging for a Pacquiao/Mayweather payday.

Comment

Lol, Khan showing signs of CTE again...
          Don2021 Don2021 Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Phucken retire already. Who wants to seen two old has-beens? Fight a top guy or go away.

Comment

This right here is why the entire world can't ****ing stand Amir Khan. The dude has always been the most delusional compulsive liar in boxing history. He has been caught bald face lying I don't know how many times and he's shameless about it. The times WHEN I WAS A CHILD and lied and got caught I was mortified and could not look people in the eye for months. This clown does it constantly and then proceeds to walk around shameless like he wasn't just embarrassed to the high heavens talking and acting like he's a world class fighter with the record and leverage of Floyd Mayweather or Manny Pacquiao. There are complete montages of Amir Khan getting absolutely trashed and smashing the canvas seeing stars over and over yet he thinks he's worthy of a fight against someone world class. It's too bad he didn't take that embarrassing grudge match beating against Kell Brook and not show his face again.

Comment

Mayweather and pac still ducking khan all these years later. Everyone knows king khan had a zoom call and manny was in this zoom call.= manny ducking

Comment

Get this glass jawed diving racist clout chasing *********** defending ped popping moron out of this publication.

Comment

I think Khan sent those emails to himself lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X