Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: KSI Goes His Way, I Go Mine - I'm Done With All This Crossover ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: KSI Goes His Way, I Go Mine - I'm Done With All This Crossover ****

Light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury is planning to move forward with his pro career by facing legitimate boxers in the future. During 2023, the 24-year-old has been taking part in crossover boxing matches.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He will eventually fight a taxi driver with enough training to end his career. He will fight Logan sometime and that's that. back to love island. KSI is a local gym level fighter and it was a split decision.
    Last edited by jkrames; 10-15-2023, 04:08 AM.
    Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

Why done with it?

Its his ability level and he's making a fortune.

he should want more of it
      sege64 sege64 Biolink Biolink pnut901 pnut901 Slowhand Slowhand rudy rudy and 1 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
        He will eventually fight a taxi driver with enough training to end his career. He will fight Logan sometime and that's that. back to love island. KSI is a local gym level fighter and it was a split decision.
        Actually it was a UD, one of the judges didn't add up his card correctly so he had it a draw

Card on the right for KSI should be 56, not 57

Screenshot_20231015_104830_X.jpg
        Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-15-2023, 04:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jkrames View Post
          KSI isn't even that level. That didn't resemble boxing whatsoever.

If Fury wants to go down the real boxing road, with his profile and money behind him, then I actually respect that.

Boxing hasn't ever just been about ability. Getting your chance is as much to do with profile, selling tickets, promotional backing as it is talent.

If he has done this to give himself a real shot at finding out whether his talent is enough at the top level then good on him.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

"I'm done with all this ****. All this crossover ****. Any of the Pauls want it I welcome it with open arms!" Anybody deliberately trying to sound brainless would struggle to come up with something as inane as that. But Tommy has a gift. For inanity.

Comment

Well, he's living the dream of many without having to deal with the dark side of the sport. He's more famous than most of the actual top boxers in the world, but he's fighting these clowns in circus shows and getting tons of money and fame from it. All the while he's an actual boxer but doesn't appear to be world class at this point at all.
              Biolink Biolink Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

KSI isn't even that level. That didn't resemble boxing whatsoever.

If Fury wants to go down the real boxing road, with his profile and money behind him, then I actually respect that.

Boxing hasn't ever just been about ability. Getting your chance is as much to do with profile, selling tickets, promotional backing as it is talent.

If he has done this to give himself a real shot at finding out whether his talent is enough at the top level then good on him.
                ​​​​​​
                What KSI did was showboat and hold. He threw and landed one punch that connected with no power. I could get into shape and beat him and that says a lot. It's hard to look good or do anything much against a guy that just grabs you every time you move in.

Having said that, I really hope this youtube trash is over with. This is simply a repackaged version of what they did in the early 2000s with celebrities like screech. The only difference is that these are youtubers and not celebrities. And like before this, I really hope it just dies off. There is no appeal to these kinds of matches. It really just tarnishes the sport of boxing.

We get it...you grew up with $$ which allowed you to sit on youtube all day and make a fortune. The problem here is every other guy now thinks he can do that, and instead of being a plumber, a welder or something useful, they made ****** youtube videos all day. It really is a shame that the west has become like this. And that is why the west will simply fall into obscurity. Rant over.

Comment

KSI was terrible but Fury should iced him. He is a 6 round fighter nothing else i would say Campbell Hatton is a better boxer

Comment

Originally posted by takenotes View Post

What KSI did was showboat and hold. He threw and landed one punch that connected with no power. I could get into shape and beat him and that says a lot. It's hard to look good or do anything much against a guy that just grabs you every time you move in.

Having said that, I really hope this youtube trash is over with. This is simply a repackaged version of what they did in the early 2000s with celebrities like screech. The only difference is that these are youtubers and not celebrities. And like before this, I really hope it just dies off. There is no appeal to these kinds of matches. It really just tarnishes the sport of boxing.

We get it...you grew up with $$ which allowed you to sit on youtube all day and make a fortune. The problem here is every other guy now thinks he can do that, and instead of being a plumber, a welder or something useful, they made ****** youtube videos all day. It really is a shame that the west has become like this. And that is why the west will simply fall into obscurity. Rant over.
                    Sounds like the basis for a manifesto lol.

But I do agree while I will add it is obviously more than this that will cause the fall of the West.

Comment

Working...
                    X