Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Edges Nahir Albright Via Majority Decision, Eyes December Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis Edges Nahir Albright Via Majority Decision, Eyes December Return

Keyshawn Davis was extended the ten-round distance for the second straight fight, this time in his closest fight to date. The 2020 Olympic Silver medalist for the U.S. rode an early lead all the way to the finish line in a majority decision over Nahir Albright in their lightweight bout. Davis won by scores of 96-94 and 97-93 to override a 95-95 tally in their ESPN-televised co-feature Saturday evening at Fort Bend Epicenter in Rosenberg, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-14-2023, 10:33 PM.

Keyshawn got hit with that right hand then said "Ima play it safe for the rest of this fight cause I aint getting KTFO tonight!!!!
    Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      Keyshawn got hit with that right hand then said "Ima play it safe for the rest of this fight cause I aint getting KTFO tonight!!!!
      I didn't see fight, but I thought Keyshawn was supposed to be a beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Allbright jacked that head around. Ouch! And he ended the fight swinging. Tim called this easy but Davis got hurt more than he has to date. It's going to be interesting when he steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

I didn't see fight, but I thought Keyshawn was supposed to be a beast.
          Better than any Mexican prospect to date.

Comment

Keyshawn seems to have some mental lapses at times but it has happened to the best of them.

I'm curious to see how he is matched next.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Better than any Mexican prospect to date.
              Not better than Zepeda thats for sure.

Comment

The Pedraza fight should be interesting. I just hope Pedraza goes in there to win and doesn't act like a showcase opponent. We may get a damn good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Not better than Zepeda thats for sure.
                  Floyd Kid Austin been asking for the Zepeda fight.. both with Golden Boy, I think Zepeda loses.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Floyd Kid Austin been asking for the Zepeda fight.. both with Golden Boy, I think Zepeda loses.
                    Will see when they happen. If he does, I'm cool with it. As a long as interesting fighting happen.
                    Floy Kid Austin been calling out Keyshawn as well. Who is ducking who? Keyshawn or Kid Austin.

I want Zepeda to fight Shakur. Once you become he man of the Division everyone will call Shakur out. The same way everyone calls out Canelo and Tank, nobody ducks them an they are supposed to be so great.
                    Last edited by boxingitis; 10-15-2023, 01:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X