Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly On Trainer Switch To Brian Viloria: You'll See A New Side Of Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Janibek Alimkhanuly On Trainer Switch To Brian Viloria: You'll See A New Side Of Me

Janibek Alimkhanuly has added a touch of 'Hawaiian Punch' to his 'Qazaq' style. The reigning WBO middleweight titlist will enter the biggest fight of his career to date with a new chief second in tow. Brian Viloria will be the lead voice in the corner for Alimkhanuly's middleweight unification bout versus IBF titlist
    [Click Here To Read More]

P.S. Your old trainer was a world champion too.

Comment

This is actually a good move IMO. I hate the fact that Buddy refuses to watch tape of opponents

Comment

Brian Viloria is one of the all-time good guys in the sport. He has a wealth of boxing knowledge and his accomplishments in the sport place him in rarefied company. This is a terrific selection by Alimkhanuly, and it’s bound to be successful.
        Last edited by GIT; 10-14-2023, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post
          P.S. Your old trainer was a world champion too.
          Buddy McGirt is a legend but that man does more eating than training, he is out of shape and out of breath with a huge gut, as a trainer you gotta keep in shape too. He gets tired just studying video tape

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            This is actually a good move IMO. I hate the fact that Buddy refuses to watch tape of opponents
            Did he really say that? What was his reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post

Did he really say that? What was his reasoning?
              He didn't say that. But I remember Buddy saying that a couple fights ago that he never watches tape of opponents, and discourages his fighters from doing so, and I remember how ****ing stupid I thought that was (and Ironically how awful Janibek looked later that night) So I wasn't surprised when I read about this change.

Plus, Buddy's daughter was just flown back from Israel about 48 hours ago, so it's better for him at the moment as well.

Comment

If ain't broke, fit it?

Comment

Working...
                X