Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Curmel Moton is Already Eager For a Fight With Leigh Wood

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Curmel Moton is Already Eager For a Fight With Leigh Wood

If anyone knows how difficult it is to become a world champion, it's Floyd Mayweather. He may have grabbed a title in five different divisions but none of it came easy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Curious to know how much they offered Wood, and how they were going to get around the rule that stops you fighting for a world title in your pro debut.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Curious to know how much they offered Wood, and how they were going to get around the rule that stops you fighting for a world title in your pro debut.
      The answer to that is likely that they never made a legitimate offer. Wood isn’t fantastic, but there’s no chance he was ever going to be fighting any real threat on his debut. Look at how they matched (and are matching) Gervonta ffs.

Comment

Mayweather should send an offer to Shakur to fight GTD.

Comment

I wanna fight that weight drained boy so I can be an opportunist like my hero
          James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

A young boxer who's trying to run before he's even started to crawl.

Comment

No he's not. He's just doing the Tank Davis model of calling out names.

Comment

Drug test this kid

Comment

Kid hasn't even got his fully developed man strength yet. I doubt he faces anyone with a pulse for at least another 3 years under that promotion

Comment

Yeah too green still to take on someone like Wood.

Comment

Working...
                    X