Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexis Rocha is Honored With Mural in Santa Ana, California

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alexis Rocha is Honored With Mural in Santa Ana, California

Alexis Rocha Photos Gallery - SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA - The City of Santa Ana honored its very own NABO welterweight titleholder Alexis "Lex" Rocha (23-1, 15 KOs) with a mural created by local artist Jose Ortiz ahead of his fight against San Diego's undefeated Giovani "Gallo de Oro" Santillan (31-0, 16 KOs) on Saturday, October 21. (photos by Cris Esqueda)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I see anybody can get an mural anywhere nowadays. Rashidi Ellis should get a mural too for beating him. On that note I hope he beats Santillan, I don’t like that daddy’s boy hype job

Comment

Good for Rocha but he still has a lot to accomplish in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by MesicoFistology View Post
        I see anybody can get an mural anywhere nowadays. Rashidi Ellis should get a mural too for beating him. On that note I hope he beats Santillan, I don’t like that daddy’s boy hype job
        Murals are usually because of causes outside the ring that benefit the city, inspirations or whatever, volunteers, helping kids, etc.

Pretty sure it’s the same artist that did LeVar Burton’s mural.

Comment

Yea But Rashidi Ellis has been Subsequently KO'd in the same kinda Trackmeet where he ran from ROCHA

Comment

Working...
          X