Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: KSI: I Want To Laugh at Tommy Fury on The Floor, Then Slap John Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: KSI: I Want To Laugh at Tommy Fury on The Floor, Then Slap John Fury

Social media star KSI is highly motivated to pull off an upset win over unbeaten light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury on Saturday night in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Some play the heel for effect and some just come by it naturally.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

Man, I think John Fury may have won this fight for Tommy. He quite literally scared KSI the other day. I've never seen that from a pro boxer born and bred for this. I had KSI for this but I think the money goes to Tommy now.

Comment

If Tommy fury don't stop the geezer in 4 rounds then just hand in the boxing license the next morning because KSI is terrible like raw novice Terrible.. guy doesn't even know how to punch correctly

Comment

Not mad at Tommy, he was born with the name, and he’s getting rich off these fools. Say what you want, but in his shoes we would all probly do the same.
          Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Man, I think John Fury may have won this fight for Tommy. He quite literally scared KSI the other day. I've never seen that from a pro boxer born and bred for this. I had KSI for this but I think the money goes to Tommy now.
            Couldn't agree more.

John'd still annihilate KSI today in either a clean or dirty go lol.

Comment

John Fury is a menace. He did time for trying to gouge out a man’s eyes. He was a barekbuckle boxer & is connected to the Kinahan mob. So is Peter Fury. That is a pretty scary family…
              Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

trash talk for a trash fight. the other one fury beat is a better fighter than this one, so what's the point, other than a money grab?

Comment

Electric fight.

Comment

I have no interest in this fight in the slightest, but gotdayum John Fury is like a horrific car accident of which you cannot look away. I would probably entertain this if it was him fighting Mr. Elbow Grease.

Comment

Working...
                    X