Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne on Beterbiev: 'Only Person I've Ever Fought that I Can Say Was a Beast'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne on Beterbiev: 'Only Person I've Ever Fought that I Can Say Was a Beast'

Light heavyweight Marcus Browne apparently holds Artur Beterbiev in very high esteem. In a recent post on X (formerly Twitter), Staten Island's Browne gave high praise to his former adversary, calling the unified WBC, WBO, IBF 175-pound champion from Russia "a beast."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beterbiev beat Marcus Browne's ass way worse than Marcus Browne beat his own baby mama's ass.

Comment

Hot Rod whipped this dudes ass.

Comment

Jean Pascal knocked him out

Comment

Well no one is saying that about your woman beating aSs!

I'm just saying........................
          tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

I think everyone was cheering for Beterbiev in that fight. One of the few times all of boxing fandom was united.

Comment

If he’s such a beast why doesn’t he fight Bivol?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                If he’s such a beast why doesn’t he fight Bivol?
                ask bivol's manager. they didnt want the fight before covid. he is literally under a tree talking about the future, not now. now you need to talk to the We Be Crooks president. Beterbiev already told TR.. then again he wanted the fight before covid. that's a long time wanting a fight, similar to Crawford having to wait 5 yrs for spence. I think they call it the aging out process.

Comment

Working...
                X