Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Janibek Alimkhanuly, Vincenzo Gualtieri - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Janibek Alimkhanuly, Vincenzo Gualtieri - Face To Face at Final Presser

Janibek, Gualtieri Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - ROSENBERG, Texas - WBO world champion Janibek "Qazaq Style" Alimkhanuly (14-0, 9 KOs) will square off against unbeaten IBF world champion Vincenzo Gualtieri (21-0-1, 7 KOs) in a title unification showdown this Saturday at Fort Bend Epicenter in Rosenberg, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Middleweight is wide open, hopefully Charlo stops holding the belt hostage and we can get an undisputed fight going. GGG looked fat in the last pictures I saw of him, I don't think he's going to fight anymore but if he does it will be at 168 for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
      Middleweight is wide open, hopefully Charlo stops holding the belt hostage and we can get an undisputed fight going. GGG looked fat in the last pictures I saw of him, I don't think he's going to fight anymore but if he does it will be at 168 for sure.
      Would anybody care if there was an undisputed champion at 160?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Would anybody care if there was an undisputed champion at 160?
        Only a casual would say something like that, everyone is always crying about too many belts and instead of making 1 champion at the division you take that point of view on it lmao.

Adames and Janibek are both quality fighters and Charlo was until he lost his mind.

Comment

Janibek looks to have a head just as big as GGG.

alimkhanuly-gualtieri_1697150660.jpg

my goodness

Comment

Janibek plans on closing the distance using the gravitational pull of that massive melon of his.

Comment

alimkhanuly-gualtieri-2.jpg

sheeeeeeit

Comment

Janibek looks much bigger. Or is it the Versace : ))

Comment

Originally posted by Timur78 View Post
                  Janibek looks much bigger. Or is it the Versace : ))
                  GUESS you're right!

Comment

We're back to an age where random Europeans hold world titles.

Comment

Working...
                    X