Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Blasts De La Hoya, Arum, Says He Will Be First To Stage Fight at The Sphere: 'None of These Bums Have The Money'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dana White Blasts De La Hoya, Arum, Says He Will Be First To Stage Fight at The Sphere: 'None of These Bums Have The Money'

UFC's Dana White insists that boxing promoters will have neither the moolah nor chutzpah to stage a fight at the latest entertainment spectacle in Las Vegas, The Sphere.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It'd be cool if boxing proved Dana wrong, but if I was betting on it I'd probably bet on Dana putting a show on there before a boxing promoter does.

Hell I'm still waiting on boxing to put on a show at Allegiant Stadium, although in fairness Dana ain't did that either.

Comment

Dana’s roid rage doesn’t stop… he’s still sprinkling roids on his Kaptain Crunch cereal
      dan-b dan-b DClefthook DClefthook like this.

Comment

Dana probably has bribes to make sure that the boxing promoters can't.

Comment

why is holding an event first in a certain venue a sign of "i have more money than you?"

DW angles are not unorthodox but nonsensical
          dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

USADA announced the end of the partnership with UFC in 2024.
            Is everyone taking steroids starting in January?

Fighters react to UFC, USADA breakup

​​​​​https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10/...-usada-breakup

Comment

When you pay your fighters peanuts youll have tons of money Dana D!ckhead

Comment

White doesn't have the money either...his bosses have the money. Big talk when you are not the one writing the checks.

Comment

Canelo vs Benavidez *****s any ufc fight on Mexican independence day in vegas

Comment

Arum and Oscar are professional liars and not worth defending. No idea if White stages a big event at the Sphere. But when feuding with boxing promoters he has a history of making big claims about the future that don't come true. Since 2017 he's been talking about how he'd be a better boxing promoter and how Zuffa Boxing was coming 'very soon'. Still nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X