Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Trainer on Joshua: He's Cool If He Goes His Whole Career Without Fighting Deontay; Doesn't Campaign About the Fight Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Trainer on Joshua: He's Cool If He Goes His Whole Career Without Fighting Deontay; Doesn't Campaign About the Fight Enough

Trainer Malik Scott doesn't believe Anthony Joshua actually wants to fight Deontay Wilder. A fight between the former heavyweight titlists has made rumblings for the past year, but its fortunes recently took a hit after it became clear that the original financial backer--an entity in Saudi Arabia--could no longer deliver the appropriate funds for that match-up.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never heard Joshua call anyone out.
    Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Wilder has been boxed out, no one gives a flying F*%# about his excuse making country a$$

Comment

Wilder feasted off of bottom feeders and has-beens. All of a sudden it's about his "legacy"? GTFO

Comment

Barry Hearn said prior to Joshua being brutalised by Ruiz , quote: 'if Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years then I'll take that'(Barry is no fool !) Unless someone is stupid enough to give Joshua a train full of money for being iced he isn't going anywhere near that guy .All the talk from the Joshua nut huggers are not ever going to change that!
          tokon tokon Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Joshua is a national embarrassment who should be sanctioned by institute of mental health. But Wilder is a semi retired unserious has been who should STFU. His handlers too
            Last edited by VislorTurlough; 10-12-2023, 12:58 PM.

Comment

No one cares about AJ vs WIndmill and even less what diving instructor Scott has to say.

Joshua v Wilder is soooo 2018!!!

Comment

Joshua doesn't want to face a real puncher like Wilder. He knows that will be the end of his career as he kisses the canvas. Nothing but 3rd rate fights for A.J. after that. If it's all about money, then Fury versus Joshua would be the logical step for A.J. to get the biggest payday he can before he fades into oblivion. I'm surprised Joshua hasn't lobbied to fight Carmelo. Bonus question - - which sub-standard fighter will Joshua face IF he decides to fight as opposed to lying around for one more big paycheck?
                Last edited by Rockenator; 10-12-2023, 01:14 PM.
                tokon tokon Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Out of Deontay Wilder & Anthony Joshua, which one fighters is more likely to:

1: Fight for a World title again?

2: Actually sign to fight in a big fight?

The answer to both of those questions right now, is Anthony Joshua.

If Joshua does not fight Wilder next, he will just fight somebody else Hrgovic, Zhang, Wallin, Fury, Ruiz III, many other top level Heavyweights 'At some point, it is inevitable if he wants to legitimately work his way back towards a title fight'.

What exactly will Wilder be doing? What are his intentions?

Wilder although I rate him extremely highly with this era, I think both Fury & Wilder have battered each other so much 'They both want out the game on the sly'.

Fury is backed into a corner, don't kid yourselves 'Fury may well find a way out of this supposed December fight with Usyk, and prolong negotiations further'.

Note: If Joshua's intentions are to fight for a World title again, then at some point he will have to fight and win a big fight 'There is no way around this, maybe that fight will be Deontay Wilder or another top level fighter'.

Deontay Wilder vs Anthony Joshua is still a mega fight, but maybe he needs some seasoning 'Or sparking, yes that is it'. I don't know why these current fighters, do not use old school tactics 'If Wilder wants this fight, then confront Joshua'.

Just imagine if Deontay WIlder staged a press conference, stating 'That he is going to get on a plane, fly to the UK and track down Anthony Joshua'. The hype would be immediate, I actually believe these type of actions, could make the fight even bigger than it has ever been before 'Even better if both fighters had a brief jostle in the street'.

I know it old school, but historically sometimes this is what it takes 'David Haye when he entered into the Heavyweight division, confront Wladimir Kiltschko in person and from that point? That was the fight to make within the Heavyweight division, their was pressure within the sport and from the general public'.

Although Wilder vs Joshua is a mega fight, and there is pressure within the sport 'The pressure for the fight to happen outside the sport, from the general public has decreased. But what in my opinion will increase the pressure will be? Passion, genuine rivalry, and violence 'That is what gets people interesting, it is what captivates boxing fans' etc.

Comment

I don't care to see another Wilder or Joshua fight unless it's against each other
                    Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X