Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang Adviser on Andy Ruiz: He's Got to Get Realistic; Put a Logical Hat On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhang Adviser on Andy Ruiz: He's Got to Get Realistic; Put a Logical Hat On

Andy Ruiz Jr.'s apparent intransigence at the negotiating table makes him a nonstarter for a fight with Zhilei Zhang, according to one of Zhang's representatives.
    [Click Here To Read More]

An old farmer once told me at the poker table , " Hogs get slaughtered, pigs get fed." It seems appropriate to say that Andy Ruiz has become a hog.

Comment

He fat, fart and filthy rich he doesn't want to fight!

Comment

He didn't want to train before he hit the jackpot ....now he wants silly money , he'll only fight again when he's skint , which may be too late .
        TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

"negotiating to obscurity" -- i like that line makes sense but no money that father of his.......

Comment

here is a caption of Ruiz talking----- in a low inaudiable voice....." quietly he says.... i want to fight because i am hungry (snort snort) but i am always hungry i love boxing but i do like to eat a bit He Hee He.... so when they talk to me i say sure but give me money and groceries and lots of time to train in the kitchen...........Mooo cow boy strikes again.....

Comment

Ruiz and wilder not fighting much of late
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Don't know why Andy is not fighting. He has received a couple of big opportunities and he has priced himself out. He is not as popular as he thinks.

Comment

Read this as Ruiz looking for one massive retirement cash out

Comment

"and he’s got the outside-of-the-ring problems too. And no network wants to touch that."

oh man I wonder what those problems are?

Comment

Working...
                    X