Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: You'd Have To Be a Brave Man To Go Against Fury in Usyk Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ricky Hatton: You'd Have To Be a Brave Man To Go Against Fury in Usyk Clash

Former two division world champion Ricky Hatton is backing Tyson Fury to topple Oleksandr Usyk, but he's not ruling out the possibility of the smaller man walking away with his hand raised.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury too big. Usyk doesn't have the power to keep him off. And Fury moves great for a big man.
    icee icee likes this.

Comment

There's only one way Fury wins, by making it a dirty fight up close but even that carry's risk because Usyk has shorter arms that move far quicker. Assuming they even fight, I expect the first fight to end in a draw and then there'll be a far more lucrative 2nd fight.

Comment

Not that brave given Fury did everything he did to run from this fight and also that he struggled against cruiserweight Cunningham who turned out to be a terrible HW. Also Fury will probably find another excuse not to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Body the jab View Post
          There's only one way Fury wins, by making it a dirty fight up close but even that carry's risk because Usyk has shorter arms that move far quicker. Assuming they even fight, I expect the first fight to end in a draw and then there'll be a far more lucrative 2nd fight.
          So Fury has a 7 inch reach advantage but the only way he can win is by fighting dirty on the inside is it?

What a fkn moronic statement.

Comment

Usyk is clearly the better boxer, but that Fury weight leaning on Usky might tire him out.

Fury:
            Size
            Reach
            Power
            vs
            Usyk:
            Skills
            Speed

Defence wise Fury might be better.
            Last edited by boxingitis; 10-10-2023, 06:22 PM.

Comment

If Fury is whom I think he is and Sugar Hill working with him, the body is the key for not just a win but a KO, easy work!

Most People Don't No S_ _t About Boxing!

Comment

This notion of usyk being a small man is really delusional,he is 6 foot 3, fury has poor posture and is not a tall 6 foot 9 , standing beside the 6 foot 4 UFC guy he looks the same size and usyk has been hit clean by AJ who without a a doubt is a way bigger puncher then fury , I m a fan of Hatton but his assessment is very poor , to be honest for me it will be a shock if fury can win , I feel fury is the biggest overrated hype job ever to be and only reason he is on top because he has been carefully matched his own career and he is being pushed in with a skill lever where he is going to look worst then AJ did against usyk

Comment

I don't know who wins it's 50-50, I'm not going to try and make out what one man has done is better than the other one.
                  Furys easier to hit. Usyk vulnerable downstairs, fury vulnerable upstairs.
                  Who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Sammy7861992 View Post
                    This notion of usyk being a small man is really delusional,he is 6 foot 3, fury has poor posture and is not a tall 6 foot 9 , standing beside the 6 foot 4 UFC guy he looks the same size and usyk has been hit clean by AJ who without a a doubt is a way bigger puncher then fury , I m a fan of Hatton but his assessment is very poor , to be honest for me it will be a shock if fury can win , I feel fury is the biggest overrated hype job ever to be and only reason he is on top because he has been carefully matched his own career and he is being pushed in with a skill lever where he is going to look worst then AJ did against usyk
                    Well, that is because Fury is not 6 foot 9. Don't know why this lie is always repeated.
                    Sammy7861992 Sammy7861992 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X