Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wood To Warrington: Just Give Me Some F------' Credit For A Change

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wood To Warrington: Just Give Me Some F------' Credit For A Change

Leigh Wood has already grown tired of the excuses. The two-time and reigning (for now) WBA featherweight titlist rallied to score an improbable seventh-round knockout of former two-time IBF titlist Josh Warrington. Their October 7 DAZN headliner from Utilita Arena in Sheffield saw Wood fall
    [Click Here To Read More]

These fake controversies are so boring. If he hadn't got hammered by all those punches the referee wouldn't have had a decision to make.

Comment

Woods doesn't need to get any credit from Warrington, because he took all the credit he deserved by beating Warrington!
      icee icee likes this.

Comment

Another Brit fighter playing victim when he doesn't know the fking rules

Sorry you felt that you were saved by the bell, in a fight where you're only "saved by the bell in the twelfth and final round"

idiot.
        dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Another Brit fighter playing victim when he doesn't know the fking rules

Sorry you felt that you were saved by the bell, in a fight where you're only "saved by the bell in the twelfth and final round"

idiot.
          Plus it's not exactly a secret British referees tend to stop fights more quickly. Not saying it's right, but it's well known so Warrington should have had that in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
            Woods doesn't need to get any credit from Warrington, because he took all the credit he deserved by beating Warrington!
            I was just about to say the same… actions speak louder than words

Comment

Warrington was hurt and stumbled to his corner as the ref was counting. How can he make a case for being able to continue, with his back to the ref?

Comment

Warrington is proof that 'Dirty dirty Leeds' isn't just in football.
                leebatt leebatt likes this.

Comment

Fk Warrington. I’m sure he would’ve been badly hurt had the fight continued into the next round or two. Those shots were destructive.

Wood has a mean streak of coming back stronger later in fights.

Comment

By the way… Lara is still Warrington’s daddy.

maybe Wood and Lara can fight again at 130? That would be exciting.

Comment

Working...
                    X