Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Ready To Return, Would Love To Welcome Josh Taylor To 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Avanesyan Ready To Return, Would Love To Welcome Josh Taylor To 147

David Avanesyan is rested, recuperated and ready for another assault on the welterweight division. The former European and WBA Interim welterweight champion has been relaxing at home in ****** but is now eager to return to action.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt Taylor would take this fight with more to lose than gain .David is a stiff ask regardless of the Crawford defeat

Comment

He fixing to get kTFO

Comment

Good attitude from him, hope he does get the Taylor fight, he will have a good chance of winning

Comment

Avenesyan might not be an elite fighter, but he is a very tough guy to get your feet wet at WW with. If Taylor doesn't come on point, he is gonna have a really rough night at the office if they square off. Should be an entertaining scrap if it happens.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Avenesyan is a tough go for most at 147 so I doubt Taylor would step to him in his first fight at that weight. Big thumbs up if he does though.

Comment

Originally posted by THC View Post
              Avenesyan is a tough go for most at 147 so I doubt Taylor would step to him in his first fight at that weight. Big thumbs up if he does though.
              But when Crawford fought him Avanesyan was a bum, so the guys here told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                He fixing to get kTFO
                Who is? Avanesyan? I doubt that. The last person Crawford "KTFO" was Khong Song and he was nowhere near world level. Just because Crawford eventually stopped him it doesn't mean Taylor will. There's a big gap in class between Bud and Josh and on top of that, Taylor seems to have lost a step in his recent fights and we don't even know how he's going to fare at 147.

Comment

Working...
                X