Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll Let Benn Take Care of Eubank at 160, I'll Finish Him Off at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: I'll Let Benn Take Care of Eubank at 160, I'll Finish Him Off at 168

Former two division champion Billy Joe Saunders is still eager to secure a rematch with domestic rival Chris Eubank Jr. - and he's even willing to do the fight if Eubank loses to Conor Benn. Eddie Hearn, who promotes Benn and Saunders, is hoping to finalize a fight between Benn and Eubank for December 23.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Saunders does a lot of talking but very little fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      Saunders does a lot of talking but very little fighting.
      Busy eating.....
      STREET CLEANER STREET CLEANER likes this.

Comment

Eubank is hunting dwarfs, BJ is beating a dead horse.

Comment

Saunders did a lot of bad-mouthing quitters in the wake of Joyce v Dubois and then threw in a 100% quit job himself.

Comment

There are so many boxers looking for a fight but some boxers always matching soft or against retired or aged boxers. It’s a sad time!

Thank the boxing gods for the like Of Inoue, Uysk, Crawford, Bam and Sunny, and a handful of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Jwil20 View Post
              There are so many boxers looking for a fight but some boxers always matching soft or against retired or aged boxers. It’s a sad time!

Thank the boxing gods for the like Of Inoue, Uysk, Crawford, Bam and Sunny, and a handful of others.
              Agreed. A lot of talk from boxers not fighting credible campaigns. There may be more money in the game but it's not improved the product. Same for football (soccer).

Comment

Working...
              X