Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez on Cruiserweight Debut: This is a New Beginning For Me, I Was A lot Smarter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez on Cruiserweight Debut: This is a New Beginning For Me, I Was A lot Smarter

In a crossroads cruiserweight fight that featured back-and-forth exchanges, Gilberto "Zurdo'' Ramirez (45-1, 30 KOs) of Mazatlan, Mexico defeated Joe "Common Man" Smith Jr. (28-5, 22 KOs) of Long Island, New York in a 10-round WBA cruiserweight eliminator match.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He was getting beaten up at times by Smith who came off a long layoff fighting at a higher weight and coming off a KO loss. Doubt that he will be doing much unless they select the right fight.

Comment

I was impressed with some of Zurdo's boxing skills but Joe was rusty and he is no speedster to begin with. Careful matchmaking is in order!

Comment

All I seen was a bad balanced poor skilled Joe Smith Jr. a MF’er who has to be one of the luckiest boxers ever to knock out a legend with his skillset!

Comment

Another man with the idea that it will be easier to beat bigger guys. he doesn`t have the power for cruiserweights. Opetaia beats him easily, this French guy that holds WBA belt also beats him.

Comment

Working...
          X