Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bektemir Melikuziev Drops, Stops Alantez Fox In 4th Round On Ramirez-Smith Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bektemir Melikuziev Drops, Stops Alantez Fox In 4th Round On Ramirez-Smith Undercard

Bektemir Melikuziev overpowered Alantez Fox on Saturday night. The aggressive, strong southpaw dropped and stopped the taller American veteran late in the fourth round of their 10-round super middleweight match at The Chelsea inside The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. Referee Allen Huggins halted the action at 2:44 of the fourth round because Fox was taking too many flush punches from the dangerous Melikuziev (13-1, 10 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tried to tell people that Fox is nothing but smoke. Always was. Just that the Bully had more power than Maestre to put a stamp on it.

Comment

Melikuziev vs Mbilli - winner takes on winner Canelo-Benavidez - or failing that Bek vs Morrell

Comment

[QUOTE=SteveM;n32033664]Melikuziev vs Mbilli - winner takes on winner Canelo-Benavidez - or failing that Bek vs Mbili is the real deal. He slaughters Bek as does Morrell

Comment

Here's my vote for making the fight between Bektemir Melikuziev, and Edgar Berlanga, if we can't get Munguia vs Berlanga.
          JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

When I saw him matched against Fox, because of the size, I started wondering if they're planning to match him vs Morrell. (Although Benvidez could also be the plan.) Otherwise theyre just trying to give him matches against all types, and this was not specific to a future match.

Where does he go from here? Because even tho Morrell has been sleeping for a while, I don't think Bully is ready for him yet.

Comment

Working...
            X