Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bektemir Melikuziev Promises Hurtful, Explosive Fight vs. Canelo Alvarez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bektemir Melikuziev Promises Hurtful, Explosive Fight vs. Canelo Alvarez

Bektemir Melikuziev can be added to the long list of foes looking to fight undisputed super middleweight champion Canelo Alvarez. The 168-pound prospect Melikuziev is persistently looking to land a world title shot, but all roads in the division currently lead through Canelo Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Alantez Fox is coming off of two losses and he's a name but fighting your contemporary, David Morrell, now that would give you something to talk about.

Comment

Bektemir, has lost his mind, common sense would lead us to believe that he's nowhere on Canelo's radar.
      He got knocked out by Rosado, where does he come off thinking that a coveted fight against Canelo is in the realm of of possibilities for him?
      Like I said the only explanation is that he's lost hi s mind, because this is beyond hoping, dreaming, or praying.
      Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Alantez Fox is coming off of two losses and he's a name but fighting your contemporary, David Morrell, now that would give you something to talk about.
        Right. The winner of that fight might actually start to be an attractive option for Canelo.

Comment

If Canelo was looking to fight in February this would be the fight. I just don’t see this guy getting a fight with Canelo even if Canelo fought in February because of Canelo’s contract with PBC. He needs to stay busy and maybe later down the road (2025 presumably) he can get that fight. But even then, I don’t find him very impressive.

Comment

This is nonsense. Melikuziev has done okay lately but he def fights more conservatively after Rosado iced him. In fact, he seems to still be rebuilding confidence after that.

Canelo? Go fight more and stay busy. I dont buy his claim at all. If somebody is going to school aging Canelo at smw, it won't be Bek at this moment.

Add: just saw his fight. He looked eager like pre-Rosado plus some angles. Not on Canelo's level, but I'd sure like to see how far his style takes him.
            Last edited by BustedKnuckles; 10-07-2023, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X