Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith To Hopkins: I'm Sorry That This Is Still Coming Up About Our Fight All The Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith To Hopkins: I'm Sorry That This Is Still Coming Up About Our Fight All The Time

Nearly seven years later, Bernard Hopkins could laugh about the most devastating, embarrassing moment of his Hall-of-Fame career. Hopkins' longtime promotional partner and friend, Oscar De La Hoya, mentioned that infamous fight because the former
    [Click Here To Read More]

Winner should target badou jack for the wbc title

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post
      Winner should target badou jack for the wbc title
      Think jack is gonna vacate because he's going up to that bridgerweight division
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Hopkins was 52 years old tho at the time but he should of called it a day after the kovalev fight because he took a beating in that fight so to come back two and a half years later against a fresh fighter in smith at the time he had no business being in there

Comment

That fight made me a lot of money. I think +500 Joe Smith.

Comment

i dont think hopkins cares about that being brought up, he was over 50 in the ring lol

amazing really

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
              i dont think hopkins cares about that being brought up, he was over 50 in the ring lol

amazing really
              He cares enough to never admit he was KO'd and still claims he was pushed out of the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

He cares enough to never admit he was KO'd and still claims he was pushed out of the ring.
                oh lol didnt realise he was sticking to that sort of thing, strange

ive forgotten how it played out in the ring actually

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

I just watched it again on You Tube. An all time great like Hopkins shouldn't be making such absurd claims when the evidence is so crystal clear.

Comment

Joe Smith is my hero, anyone that can knock a sleazy POS like Hopkins out of the ring and out of boxing is great man!

Comment

Working...
                    X