Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Frankham, Masood Abdulah, Chris Bourke, Carl Fail Get Wins at York Hall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Frankham, Masood Abdulah, Chris Bourke, Carl Fail Get Wins at York Hall

Joshua Frankham and George Davey met in a clash of unbeaten super welterweights at York Hall in London. It was Frankham who emerged with his undefeated intact. The 24 year old from Reading earned a 76-75 decision after eight hard rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I sparred Masood for two glorious rounds five years ago at Islington Boxing Club - I fought at middleweight, but it wasn't just me. He fought four of our group switching in for eleven rounds, and knocked the smallest one of us down to the body. It was some of the best education you could get in a ring, and Masood saying 'he's got a good stiff shot on him' is probably my most treasured piece of praise from any sporting endeavour. The guy's going places, no-one at the domestic level looks capable of handling him.
    adotd adotd likes this.

Comment

last name fail? for real?

Comment

Carl might be one of the very few people on earth who doesn't want to live up to his last name.

Comment

What should Carl's nickname be? Carl "Will Not" Fail?

Comment

Working...
          X