Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Adviser: We Wants Guys Like Parker or Ortiz Next; Could Fight In New York or Las Vegas In February

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang Adviser: We Wants Guys Like Parker or Ortiz Next; Could Fight In New York or Las Vegas In February

Zhilei Zhang may have to resort to "Plan C" given recent developments in the heavyweight division. The hard-hitting southpaw heavyweight from China is coming off a rousing, definitive third-round knockout of Joe Joyce last month, a rematch of their first fight in April, which Zhang also won by stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’d rather someone like Jared Anderson, Bakole, Frank Sanchez, even a Hrgovic rematch. I like Parker as a person, but him and Ortiz are just nothing fights for a guy who is just waiting on his title shot.

Comment

Nice highlight reel ko against either and gets to stay busy, would prefer ruiz or wallin but both much harder fights.

Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

No other top HW will fight him at the moment. He might be a big ticket fight with the amount of viewers that he has now.

Comment

why don't CHinese support their own?

CCP wants beta male worker bees. they don't want strong robust kings like Zhang.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
            I’d rather someone like Jared Anderson, Bakole, Frank Sanchez, even a Hrgovic rematch. I like Parker as a person, but him and Ortiz are just nothing fights for a guy who is just waiting on his title shot.

uh they ain't taking risks at this point. they got to the podium because of a Joyce blunder.

Comment

Nobody want to see a Ortiz who we thought was retired, or a scarred ass Parker! Let's be clear he's 40+, slow as hell and basically a plowder so we want safe fights until we get a shot and paid is what there saying. Boxing 101 GTFOH!

Comment

He should ride on his wave, Parker has been ko'd by the guy he's just ko'd and Ortiz is old and ancient and has been ko'd .A rematch with Hrgovic would be the move, as I thought he beat him ,but I doubt young Edward Hearn would go near it.Wilder and Joshua is obviously further away than ever and Joshua says he wants to get out in December , although he probably means against another nobody. but put the china money to him and I'm sure Hearn would sacrifice him.I really hope Zhang peddles forward , he's better than I first thought and seems to have improved , Him and Joshua have history and it would be a shame to them fight more nobodies.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Nobody want to see a Ortiz who we thought was retired, or a scarred ass Parker! Let's be clear he's 40+, slow as hell and basically a plowder so we want safe fights until we get a shot and paid is what there saying. Boxing 101 GTFOH!
                  Zhang ain't slow for a massive HW, bud.
                  493dart 493dart likes this.

Comment

Smart match making for stay busy fight, Parker is the name that sells still and Ortiz is old useless ex contender, not too dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                    X