Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios Feels Ready To Fight Jaron Ennis or Any of The Elite at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mario Barrios Feels Ready To Fight Jaron Ennis or Any of The Elite at 147

Mario Barrios might be a lot of things but one thing that he's not, is afraid to get into a fistfight. He wasn't scared to lose his undefeated record to Gervonta Davis. He didn't show any trepidation when he was asked to move up to a weight class he never competed in to take on Keith Thurman. He also wasn't unnerved when the name Yordenis Ugas slid across his desk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Credit to him if he does, and actually tries to win.

Comment

If Ennis is looking for a dance partner there it is. Some what a recognizable name that would give him something different with height and style.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
        Credit to him if he does, and actually tries to win.
        Oh he'll try to win. Barrios has a set. Look at his last few opponents. Tank Davis, Keef Thurman, Santiago and Ugas. That's a pretty good resume

Comment

I'd like barrios to get a lot of money for fighting no smoke Ennis, he'd deserve it
          El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I like this kid because he has grit and no quit but I’m still bothered how he went from Uber Hipster to “el azteca”
            Don2021 Don2021 likes this.

Comment

I would bust a gut if he actually beats booty ennis
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
                Oh he'll try to win. Barrios has a set. Look at his last few opponents. Tank Davis, Keef Thurman, Santiago and Ugas. That's a pretty good resume
                I don't really like calling it a resume if he lost to two of those guys...

Should Edvan Dos Santos Barros get to claim Thurman on his resume? German Meraz gets to put Tank on his?

​​​​​​It's sad if boxing has gotten to the point that people get credit on their resumes for losing to opponents.

That's like putting companies who denied you a position or colleges you didn't get into on your work resume.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Ennis is probably too fast for Barrios.

Comment

Would like to see him against Roiman Villa, and if he beats him, then maybe a shot a boots. Plus it would be a real barnburner!

Comment

Working...
                    X