Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Puts a Target On The Back Of Mario Barrios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cody Crowley Puts a Target On The Back Of Mario Barrios

For lack of better words, Mario Barrios was often used as a guinea pig. In 2021, Gervonta Davis saw the lanky San Antonio native as the perfect opportunity. Although he normally fought anywhere from 126 to 135 pounds, Davis opted to put on a bit of additional muscle to take him on. The result was a knockout victory in his favor before returning to the lower weights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet it would be a nice fight

Comment

Nice fight if it gets made.

What happened to the IBF eliminator between Crowley vs Essuman? I know it had a pretty low purse bid so I’m sure the fighters passed.. has the IBF ordered anything else?
      Last edited by edpboxing; 10-04-2023, 06:58 PM.
      Mick Higgs Mick Higgs likes this.

Comment

Id prefer Crowley vs. Stanionis and Rocha vs Barrios.
        Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Crowley better watch out. That boy on the SNAC Program now...

Comment

Crowley is nothing to be played with. Go ask Tank Davis about their sparring sessions.

Comment

This is actually a good fight, but I would give Barrios the edge, if he comes in with the same form and mentality that he showed this past weekend against Ugas. Crowley is tough though, so this should be a good scrap. On a separate note, is Crowley a first cousin of Caleb Plant?

caleb.jpgCodyCrowley.jpg

Comment

Cody is going to put on a boxing clinic here

Comment

To be honest, Crowley should beat him. barrios is the guy that got knocked out by a lightweight at 140.

Comment

Working...
                  X