Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Serrano-Ramos: Antonio Vargas-Tyson Marquez, Krystal Rosado Confirmed For Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Serrano-Ramos: Antonio Vargas-Tyson Marquez, Krystal Rosado Confirmed For Undercard

The supporting cast for the next entry in Amanda Serrano's historic career will include her own protege as well as a crossroads bout between an Olympian and a former major titlist BoxingScene.com has confirmed that 2016 U.S, Olympian and bantamweight contender Antonio Vargas will meet former WBA flyweight titlist Hernan 'Tyson' Marquez in a scheduled ten-round regional bantamweight title fight. The bout will headline the preliminary undercard preceding the October 27 DAZN main show where Serrano (45-2-1, 30KOs) defends her lineal and unified featherweight championship versus interim WBO titlist Danila Ramos. Serrano-Ramos is scheduled for twelve, three-minute rounds atop a four-fight DAZN telecast from Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando, Florida. Confirmed for the main show, unbeaten lightweights Alexander Rios (7-0, 4KOs) and Benigno Aguilar (10-0, 4KOs) meet in a scheduled six-round contest. Rounding out the main undercard telecast, the Serrano-managed Krystal Rosado is set for her second pro fight. The former amateur standout from Puerto Rico will appear in a bout versus an opponent to be determined. Rosado (1-0, 1KO) made her pro debut at this very venue in an August 18 knockout win on the Most Valuable Promotions (MVP)-presented second edition of the MVProspects series.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 10-03-2023, 11:38 AM.

I had completely forgotten about Tyson Marquez. I didn't even know he was still fighting

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      I had completely forgotten about Tyson Marquez. I didn't even know he was still fighting
      Same here, I thought he was done with boxing.
      juanpablo juanpablo likes this.

Comment

Tyson Marquez shouldn't be fighting anymore he's been shot for a while after too many hard fights but who knows. I just think that war with Concepcion changed him as a fighter long term, that and he's been stopped 7 times.

Comment

Tyson Marquez?! How on earth can this guy pass a medical exam? Marquez hasn’t been quite right since Brian Viloria took him apart eleven years ago. Someone ought to shine a disinfecting spotlight on the Florida Boxing Commission … evidently, no one’s minding the store over there.

Comment

They let zombies fight in Florida.

Comment

Working...
            X