Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Keeps Big Fight Blowout Trend Going: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Keeps Big Fight Blowout Trend Going: Weekend Afterthoughts

2023 has been a year packed with really good fights and some major events. When it comes to the latter, the dominance of the victors has been a notable trend. Some of the richest, most anticipated fights in the world this year were notable in part because of how wide the winning margins were between the strands.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just another “journalist” who refuses to act in service of the public.

Stop hyping shïte fights, especially after the fact. It’s bad for boxing and insulting to my intelligence.

Maybe there’s some WWF outlet that could use your services?
    factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

Canelo all about those big fight blowouts.

Charlo, Smith....Bivol

Comment

Originally posted by sirculturevulture View Post
        Just another “journalist” who refuses to act in service of the public.

Stop hyping shïte fights, especially after the fact. It’s bad for boxing and insulting to my intelligence.

Maybe there’s some WWF outlet that could use your services?
        Just another “journalist” who refuses to act in service of the public. Stop hyping shïte fights, especially after the fact. It’s bad for boxing and insulting to my intelligence. Maybe there’s some WWF outlet that could use your services?​

Honest, direct and certainly worth being repeated....about 200 more times.
        Last edited by factsarenice; 10-03-2023, 09:09 AM.

Comment

The troubling thing about Canelo is that he is major ducking the one opponent we all know would give him the most trouble. That's Benavides. If it wasn't for that, he'd be one special fighter that deserved all the accolades.

Comment

Putting the Canelo-Charlo fight in the same sentence as Crawford-Spence and Inoue-Fulton is a huge insult to the latter two fights. They are common in that one side ended up dominating the other, but the latter two was between two guys of the same weight class (or the winner going UP a class in the case of Inoue) where the first was basically fighting a guy from two classes BELOW him.

The Canelo equivalent to Crawford-Spence would be him actually fighting Benavidez (the top two guys of the SAME weight class clashing), and the equivalent of Inoue-Fulton would be Canelo-Beterbiev (undisputed champion goes up a weight class to fight a unified champion of that class).
            Murray Kelm Murray Kelm likes this.

Comment

They know where the money comes from. This was such a **** fight from the second it was announced until the second it ended and Canelo can't even drag 154 pounders up anymore and knock them out. Boxing is so ****ing sad right now. Just a bunch of money hungry divas who don't want a challenge at all.

Comment

I made my paperboy look ordinary, she's 12 and can't fight but I looked good

Comment

In regards to Canelo v Charlo that was never going to be close, I don't know why anyone thought it would be given their credentials.

Comment

Working...
                  X