Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos on Loss To Lubin: I Learned Not To Let it Go To The Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesus Ramos on Loss To Lubin: I Learned Not To Let it Go To The Judges

T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas - Jesus "Mono" Ramos Jr. (20-1, 16 KOs) was shocked when the scores were announced for his super welterweight clash with fellow top contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin (26-2, 18 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

the only issue is he didnt win. you did!

Comment

I like his humility - and instead of being bitter and twisted he has taken a positive from a negative
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

When I hear a guy talk like this it tells me two things he was possibly in on the fix and he doesn't give a damn about losing.

Anyone who watched that fight without bias had Ramos ahead yet he's all cool with the decision. Smh pathetic
        JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

A disgusting robbery, wish Ramos wasn’t so complacent about it. Force a rematch and stop him, kid.
          JJ75JJ JJ75JJ likes this.

Comment

Ramos should demand a rematch. He clearly was this fight

Comment

Ramos was straight up robbed. He won't make the mistake of slowing down again though, he has a bright future.
              macmike100 macmike100 likes this.

Comment

I have never seen anyone take a loss (robbery) as well as Ramos.

Comment

Or…learned not to listen to your father next time he tells you that you’re up by 6 rounds and you should now just “box smart”. Dumbass coaching moment.

Sat back and relaxed, allowing Lubin to bank in rounds without actually knowing if he’s up or not.

Yes, he was up imo…he won 7-5 imo…but we don’t actually KNOW that the judges have him up. Judges don’t see what we see HOW we see it. They don’t see slow motion replay, from various angles. They see one punch land, in real time, in one angle, one time.

Comment

Working...
                  X