Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: Win Over Jesus Ramos Shows I'm No Gatekeeper, I Need a Title Shot!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin: Win Over Jesus Ramos Shows I'm No Gatekeeper, I Need a Title Shot!

T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas - Top super welterweight contender Erickson "Hammer" Lubin (26-2, 18 KOs) took home a controversial unanimous decision over previously unbeaten Jesus "Mono" Ramos Jr. (20-1, 16 KOs) after 12 rounds, winning on all three cards by scores of 117-111, 116-112 and 115-113.
    [Click Here To Read More]

i think the fight was much closer than the disgraceful commentators including the d rider mares had it. some of them were not even trying to hide their bias and saying they hope ramos koes lubin.even they had lubin win the first 1 and the last 4 so thats a sure 5 rounds. Ramos landed a lot of punches in the rounds he won but it doesn't tell the story of the fight. lubins landed shots were more clean.
    Last edited by ThunderFists; 10-01-2023, 11:17 AM.

Comment

the scores were right, they were just for the wrong person.
      horrible!
      Lubin didnt even seem to try. went full minutes without throwing sometimes.
      it was go obvious that his trainer was pissed at him, several times during the fight... wonder how he feels, now?
      horrible!!!!!

Comment

Not even Cunningham believed Lubin was winning

Comment

Promoter has plans and wasn't going to let a loss get in the way. Sadly typical
          Boxfan83 WarVeteranO01 likes this.

Comment

The robbery of the Century.

Immediate rematch

Comment

Delusional idiot. Haymon always gotta have a controversy in his events in favor for the black man

Comment

When you win a very disputed decision it is best to keep your mouth shut!

Comment

I feel bad for Lubin. He had so few fans already. Not a single person in that ring or in the arena expected that decision.

Comment

One of the worst decision I have ever seen in boxing! Body punches are no longer counted as scoring blows, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X