Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia Drops, Stops Armando Resendiz in Eight of Action-Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elijah Garcia Drops, Stops Armando Resendiz in Eight of Action-Fight

LAS VEGAS - Elijah Garcia gave thankful fans a terrific action fight and eventually delivered an eighth-round knockout in the same ring he left disappointed with his previous performance five months earlier.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-30-2023, 08:05 PM.

Great fight

Comment

Garcia doing what he does. Resendiz is gonna be ok if he learns to jab

Comment

Garcia's combos to the body and head are something nice

Comment

This Garcia kid has good fundamentals ,both guys throw stupid amount of punches resendiz just could not get rid of elijah lightning left hand. Good action fight.

Comment

Good fight, Garcia has a bright future. Even my missus liked his gracious speech post win. Hopefully this young American does well for himself and his family

Comment

Great fight. Both fighters were very tough. My only concern for Garcia is they he takes so many punches. He needs to work on his defense. He’s 20 years old and if he continues to be in wars like in this fight, he’s going to have a short career. That or be punch drunk by 35. I wish him the best.

Comment

This was by far the best fight of the night. They're both pretty good fighters , I don't know about World Championship material but they both have a future in the game.

Comment

Best fight of the night
                  Being the first fight of the night , it really got boring including Canelo/Charlo
                  Garcia is a force to be reckoned with
                  16-0 , still young and the future looks bright if he can fight the whole round instead of in bunches
                  Also needs to jab more effectively to setup his power punches
                  Lots of time to fix all

Comment

Great fight. This is the recipe for wars, just pit two Mexicans vs each other and itīs guaranteed. No holding, no running, no Mayweathering.....

Comment

Working...
                    X