Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Motivation Is Through The Roof: "You Are Going To See a Different Canelo Saturday Night"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Motivation Is Through The Roof: "You Are Going To See a Different Canelo Saturday Night"

Canelo Alvarez won't argue with you. In fact, he agrees with his critics. For roughly a year now, Alvarez hasn't looked quite like himself. His check left hook hasn't forced his opponents to take a step back and his right hand hasn't turned out anyone's lights recently. Not known as the quickest fighter around, Alvarez has looked slower than ever.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He’s 33 and had a lot of mikes on him. He’s still a top fighter but probably just passed his prime.

Comment

yep a very different Nelo... a more depreciated version of Nelo than the one damaged by Bivol....

Comment

Maybe ordered the rib-eye tainted beef this time instead of the filet?
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Translation:

I got new PEDS

Comment

His motivation is through the roof, he better hope that Charlo doesn't put him through the floor (canvas)!
            eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

I’m always a little leery when a fighter talks too much about his motivations etc after a lackluster performance and keeps making excuses for it. It sounds like he either is having difficulty getting up for fights after a long career and making hundreds of millions of dollars or he’s physically losing a step and knows it. Using the excuse of his hand as a reason he has been less than is BS because he absolutely didn’t have to take the Ryder fight if he was rehabbing his hand/wrist, he definitely won’t be forced by any governing body.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Canelo! You are getting old on me boy! You should have knocked out Charlo out. Well I guess when you are only averaging throwing 32 punches a round. Things like this happens.

Comment

Working...
                X