Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk: I Want Bivol, Beterbeiv; I'm Ready For Them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Gvozdyk: I Want Bivol, Beterbeiv; I'm Ready For Them

Former light heavyweight titlist Oleksandr Gvozdyk hopes to inch closer to regaining his former perch after this coming Saturday. The California-based Ukrainian takes on Brazilian journeyman Isaac Rodrigues in an eight-round bout this Saturday night
    [Click Here To Read More]

He is a good fighter. He should not had retired and would had some other opportunities.
    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Lol fighting Bivol or Beterbiev again would literally be 'The Nail' in the coffin for Gvozdyk.
      Keleneki Keleneki AmpMcv AmpMcv like this.

Comment

He'd be a good opponent for the one of the UK LHWs
        LeLand Leland likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobArum View Post
          Lol fighting Bivol or Beterbiev again would literally be 'The Nail' in the coffin for Gvozdyk.
          Gvozdyk has looked excellent since returning.

Beterbiev is still a killer, but he's not the killer he once was. That fight is likely more competitive this time around - and that's not knocking Oleksander, he fought his ass off the first time.
          Slowhand Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Bivol maybe. I have zero belief you want to fight Beterbiev again
            Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Gvozdyk has looked excellent since returning.

Beterbiev is still a killer, but he's not the killer he once was. That fight is likely more competitive this time around - and that's not knocking Oleksander, he fought his ass off the first time.
              Disagree...Gvozdyk is already 36yo so it's difficult to improve at this point especially since he spent 4 years out of the ring and hasn't faced anybody half decent yet. Meanwhile, Beterbiev has been more active and knocked out every single opponent he's faced since stopping Gvozdyk and will also have the mental edge in any potential rematch. Bivol will beat him soundly too IMO.
              Last edited by HisExcellency; 09-30-2023, 12:26 PM.

Comment

He should fight Anthony Yarde.
                Superbee Superbee likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev took this man's soul. He literally quit.
                  I don't think he beats Beterbiev or Bivol.
                  BlackRobb BlackRobb likes this.

Comment

I wouldn't advice Bivol to fight Gvozdyk. Given world politics and Bivol's lack of punching power, I only see the judges awarding the ukrainian.
                    elegua elegua likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X