Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Castano Believes Jermell Charlo Will Be Broken Down, Stopped By Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Castano Believes Jermell Charlo Will Be Broken Down, Stopped By Canelo

Brian Castano wasn't exactly at the back of the line but he knew he had some work to do. That's what happens when you get brutally stopped in your previous fight. Still, despite his loss to Jermell Charlo, Castano (17-1-2, 12 KOs) had the skills and name power to go on another run.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I believe that Charlo will try hard, land some good shots, win some rounds (especially in the fan's eyes), slowly get hit with more shots that matter each round, and the ref will eventually stop it.
    Canelo haters will then say it was stopped too early, blame clen, and say he ducked someone.

Comment

I smell an upset!!

Comment

I put some money on canelo getting the stoppage between 9-12 seems like the more likely time for it to happen because I agree with castano. I think charlo will start okay maybe win some rounds but as the fight goes on I think he'll tire he weighed in at 167lbs so I think he's looking for the power more than the speed and I think if he doesn't put a dent in canelo or get his respect then he's just gonna get chopped down and taken out late

Comment

I agree. My final pick, is Canelo TKO 10

I watched some of castano's fights with jermell and he had a lot of success but he is like the great value edition of Canelo. Hes 5'7'' shorter guy applying pressure, but that guy is small. canelo is much stronger, hits much harder and has quicker hands.

Jermell does fit at 168 just fine, we can see he didnt have to struggle much at the weigh in he looked pretty hydrated. But all these guys hes beaten until this point, these are all smaller guys, they dont hit like canelo and canelo has quick hands for the weight. canelo might be older but jermell himself is 33 and hasnt fought in 18 months.
          factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

I think that Charlo will last the FULL 12 rounds since he’s a big, durable guy who’s never been seriously hurt before. Also, Canelo’s power has waned recently and he couldn’t even get an average fighter like Ryder or 50yo Golovkin out of there so will struggle to stop him.

Therefore, I predict a close, controversial victory in favour of Canelo.

Comment

Kanelo by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
                I smell an upset!!
                The only upset here will be the fans that were so easily swayed by the 24 hour marketing. It's a small guy that's 6 inches shorter than Sebastian Fundora​ and has just about the same chance at beating Canelo.....NONE! My advice, if you smell an upset just take a Tums, it's cheaper.

Comment

Probably. Charlo is a bum

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                    I agree. My final pick, is Canelo TKO 10

I watched some of castano's fights with jermell and he had a lot of success but he is like the great value edition of Canelo. Hes 5'7'' shorter guy applying pressure, but that guy is small. canelo is much stronger, hits much harder and has quicker hands.

Jermell does fit at 168 just fine, we can see he didnt have to struggle much at the weigh in he looked pretty hydrated. But all these guys hes beaten until this point, these are all smaller guys, they dont hit like canelo and canelo has quick hands for the weight. canelo might be older but jermell himself is 33 and hasnt fought in 18 months.
                    Nice to see someone else has unplugged from the Matrix....right on.

Comment

Working...
                    X