Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos, Erickson Lubin - Set For High-Stakes Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jesus Ramos, Erickson Lubin - Set For High-Stakes Battle

Lubin, Ramos Weights Photos Gallery - Undisputed world champions Canelo Alvarez and Jermell Charlo went face to face Friday at the official weigh-in before their historic showdown headlining Showtime PPV this Saturday, September 30 from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Canelo Promotions will present the Premier Boxing Champions pay-per-view. (photos by Esther Lin and Ryan Hafey)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This looks like the fight of the night. Lubin is no softy and Ramos is more workman than genius. Canelo is in small and Barrios v Ugas is geezer wars.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
      This looks like the fight of the night. Lubin is no softy and Ramos is more workman than genius. Canelo is in small and Barrios v Ugas is geezer wars.
      we'll see wot's wot with Ramos, I think 'the business' is trying to build him up to be a star, maybe the new Canelo but he doesn't have the skills of Canelo. I see him like a flat track bully - if he builds up a head of steam it's difficult to stop him. Lubin has to get his respect in the first 2 rounds or it could be a long night - but Lubin is as game as they come, as we saw in the Fundora fight.

also, is it just me or does Ramos have a tremendous curvature of the spine already at just 20 yrs old?
      Last edited by SteveM; 09-30-2023, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X