Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: I'll Fight in December, Then Look For Biggest Fights Hearn Can Bring Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders: I'll Fight in December, Then Look For Biggest Fights Hearn Can Bring Me

Former WBO middleweight and super middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders has revealed that he will make a return to the sport of boxing in the month of December after two-and-a-half years on the sidelines.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BJS didn't look half of his previous self moving up to 68, i can't see it being any better at LHW... his lack of discipline and GGG not fighting in him kazakhstan way back when really derailed his career and the performance against Lemieux can be partially to blame.
    Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Idk about the UK but I think in general there isn't high demand for a bjs comeback

Comment

Can't BJS go away his hanging around like a bad smell, his not been missed
        Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
          BJS didn't look half of his previous self moving up to 68, i can't see it being any better at LHW... his lack of discipline and GGG not fighting in him kazakhstan way back when really derailed his career and the performance against Lemieux can be partially to blame.
          not fighting ggg was good for his career because he still landed an even bigger fight against canelo, if he loses to ggg which he prob would have, no canelo fight.
          Teetotaler69 Teetotaler69 likes this.

Comment

Connor Benn vs BJS 2024

Comment

Originally posted by bullydean View Post
              Connor Benn vs BJS 2024
              Nasal spray vs eggs... Battle of the serious users. Miller would be jealous.
              mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Don't worry Canelo will fight you again. He's always looking for the easiest fights. Any way he can avoid Bivol or Beterbiev and fight ****ty ass fights like tonight helll do.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post

Nasal spray vs eggs... Battle of the serious users. Miller would be jealous.
                  Miller did not like that weak stuff he went for the straight dope and i am sure he is still maintaining his levels just in case..............

Comment

Failed a drug test and quit in a fight.

Two things he’s criticised other fighters for doing.

Struggle to understand how this guy has even one fan.

Comment

Working...
                    X