Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Vows Impressive Showing To Prove "I'm One of The Elites"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Vows Impressive Showing To Prove "I'm One of The Elites"

The replays have been played nonstop. At first, Erickson Lubin would look away, now, he stands there with his eyes glued to the screen. Fighting Jermell Charlo was supposed to be his coming out party, his moment to shine. Or, in other words, the day he
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lubin is a fan's fighter - all heart. I'm going out on a limb and picking him to prevail - this is a big step up for Ramos, who know, maybe he's ready though - his team obviously think he is.

Is Ramos a PBC fighter?

Comment

Good luck to Da Luuubbe! Always a fan, win or lose.
      Sweet_Science_ Sweet_Science_ likes this.

Comment

Lubin has had some ambitious match making. All fighter. Very exciting to watch, win lose or draw. I think Ramos is huge for the weight. I'd be interested to know what he rehydrates to. I'm picking Lubin to win. MD12

Comment

One of the elites??? Let's see....when he has stepped up, he's been slept by Charlo and beaten senseless by Fundora.

Comment

I'm rooting for Lubin, but I like El Mono too. I actually don't want these two to fight. I'd rather see them beat up others in the division. Someone is getting hurt, because both of these guys are warriors, and they each know the danger of one another. Lubin does not have to run, but he has to use his feet to create space and angles. Don't let El Mono put u in flight and use your legs too much. In close, tie him up or get off 1st. Keep him turning and move ur head after u punch. Box him sometimes and fight sometimes, on your terms, not when he wants to fight

Comment

Erickson Lubin will be the Derick Chisora of the junior middleweights

Comment

“Lubin was covered in filth following his loss to Charlo. Instead of feeling sorry for himself, he grabbed a damp cloth and began dusting himself off.“

wtf is this garbage?

boxingscene, time to pull the plug on this malfunctioning AI reporter
                JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X