Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Weighs In At Career-High 167.4 Pounds, Same As Canelo Alvarez, For Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermell Charlo Weighs In At Career-High 167.4 Pounds, Same As Canelo Alvarez, For Title Fight

LAS VEGAS - Jermell Charlo came in just below the super middleweight limit Friday morning for literally and figuratively the biggest fight of his career. BoxingScene.com has confirmed Charlo stepped on the Nevada State Athletic Commission's scale at 167.4 pounds for his
    [Click Here To Read More]

So much for the "he's not going to put on much extra weight" bit from Derrick James.

Comment

Told ya Charlo is no natural 154lbr he was killing himself to stay there because brother is at 168. Jermel is a big ass dude natural 168lber unlike canelo who should still be at 160.

Calling it again canelo isn't geting a decision in these times where in he needs a stoppage and I don't see him stopping charlo.

Comment

Danm so I guess from now on weigh ins will be early morning

Comment

I thought the weigh ins were going to be later. It says official was done and then a ceremonial one follows. Odd.
          PanchoGomez Rayzah likes this.

Comment

Which means nothing except he hasn't had to dehydrate 20 pounds to make weight. Normally he in the ring about 175, maybe tomorrow closer to 180.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              I thought the weigh ins were going to be later. It says official was done and then a ceremonial one follows. Odd.
              Ain't no reason to even watch weigh ins no more if they are fake weigh ins. Idk wtf they started doing this bs for. I'm not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                Told ya Charlo is no natural 154lbr he was killing himself to stay there because brother is at 168. Jermel is a big ass dude natural 168lber unlike canelo who should still be at 160.

Calling it again canelo isn't geting a decision in these times where in he needs a stoppage and I don't see him stopping charlo.
                You do know that Canelo weighed in the 170s in the ring for his fight against Angulo when he was just 23 right? Yet he’s a natural mw while charlo is a natural 168 pounder? Please. Charlo made 154 for his last fight, canelo could make that weight without cutting off a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Ain't no reason to even watch weigh ins no more if they are fake weigh ins. Idk wtf they started doing this bs for. I'm not a fan.
                  The ufc does weigh in like that

Comment

They been doing these fake weigh ins on the PBC side.. complete garbage..

Comment

Working...
                    X