No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Dominate Crawford, Says Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Dominate Crawford, Says Abel Sanchez

This whole notion that there are weight classes for a reason apparently doesn't apply to Terence Crawford. For the 35-year-old Nebraska, native, things have been easy for him in the ring. Maybe too easy. Even in the biggest fight of his life against Errol Spence Jr., there wasn't a single competitive moment as Crawford dominated from start to ninth-round finish.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So true--Crawford is not Superman as some believe. Canelo doesn't need that fight. Better go with Benavidez, Andrade or Morrel who fight at Canelo's weight.

Comment

Abel Sanchez seems to be one of the least popular trainers on this site, but he knows what he's talking about and always speaks intelligently and dispassionately about fights. I wouldn't mind seeing Crawford and Canelo in the ring, but I agree with Sanchez that it ends one way only.

Comment

both are exactly the same height, so its clearly a toss up fight
        LVTOPSHOTTA LVTOPSHOTTA likes this.

Comment

biggest fights Crawford can make right now is either Tank or Canelo

Comment

canelo should just invite abel over to join his team... abel has been sukking canelo off every chance he gets...
            MulaKO MulaKO Rebelrbg Rebelrbg like this.

Comment

Canelo is a better boxer than Spence. He doesn't get hurt easy, either. I don't think, however, he'd dominate Crawford. I think both have a chance to win on points or by knockout.
              joesaiditstrue joesaiditstrue likes this.

Comment

Crawford is on the wrong side of 35 and just looking for that lotto ticket.
                Tibburon245 Tibburon245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                  Canelo is a better boxer than Spence. He doesn't get hurt easy, either. I don't think, however, he'd dominate Crawford. I think both have a chance to win on points or by knockout.
                  Agree with all of this except it would be highly unlikely for Canelo to get KO’d by Crawford at 168. He’s a sturdy ass dude, and he sees the punches coming even if he can’t always roll with them. His chin is up there with the best of them imo.

Comment

Despite the size difference, Canelo is nearly good enough to “dominate” Crawford.

Comment

Working...
                    X