Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou - Heavyweight Undercard Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou - Heavyweight Undercard Announced

Unbeaten British heavyweight standouts Fabio Wardley and David Adeleye will meet in a high-stakes clash Saturday, Oct. 28 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The 12-round battle of unbeatens will serve as the chief support contest to the showdown between WBC & lineal heavyweight boxing world champion Tyson Fury and lineal MMA heavyweight world champion Francis Ngannou.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 09-28-2023, 10:08 AM.

What happened to Bakole-Takam?

Comment

I have waited for Simon Kean to step up. This is a massive step up. It is always hard for me to take a fighter seriously when you have to avenge a KO loss to Dillon Carmen. I expect Parker to beat him. I wanted to see Kean fight Makhmudov but EOTTM never made that in house happen. Makhmudov will crush Smacki…

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        bakole other side of the street promoted by boxxer shown on sky sports this is a frank warren promotion airs on bt sport now tnt sport

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post

bakole other side of the street promoted by boxxer shown on sky sports this is a frank warren promotion airs on bt sport now tnt sport
          That fight was slated for this card.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            I have waited for Simon Kean to step up. This is a massive step up. It is always hard for me to take a fighter seriously when you have to avenge a KO loss to Dillon Carmen. I expect Parker to beat him. I wanted to see Kean fight Makhmudov but EOTTM never made that in house happen. Makhmudov will crush Smacki…
            I agree. Parker need few fights like this to get back and Smakici will go down as soon he receive few power shots to his jaw from Makhmudov, maybe even after first one.

Comment

Wtf is Arslanbek doing on this card? Did he sign with Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                I would love to see how Bakole deals Takam. Makhmudov had some problems vs Takam who is tough mot*** fu****. I love Takam, he always delievers good show.
                LA_2_Vegas LA_2_Vegas likes this.

Comment

Oh no, a Joseph Parker fight. Sure to be ridiculously boring because he's a bum with no heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Wtf is Arslanbek doing on this card? Did he sign with Frank?
                    He & Kean are with Eye of The Tiger management based out of Montreal, Canada. Think Makhmudov is co-promoted by Top Rank…

Comment

Working...
                    X