Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Francis Ngannou Grinds With Mike Tyson, Trains For Tyson Fury Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Francis Ngannou Grinds With Mike Tyson, Trains For Tyson Fury Clash

Francis Ngannou Training Camp Photos Gallery - Lineal & WBC heavyweight boxing champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury and lineal heavyweight MMA king Francis Ngannou are scheduled to collide in a 10-round boxing match on Saturday, October 28 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in an epic showdown between two giants of their fields, which will mark the opening of this year's Riyadh Season. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Ngannou knocks out the Tipsy King, there won't be enough Yayo and wild boar balls to get Fury's life back on track. The sad thing is that it could possibly happen.
    NoConcoms NoConcoms likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
      If Ngannou knocks out the Tipsy King, there won't be enough Yayo and wild boar balls to get Fury's life back on track. The sad thing is that it could possibly happen.
      Yep. People are writing Ngannou off as if he has zero chance in this fight. Please! Ngannou is going to be the first live body Fury has had to fight since the third Wilder fight. Fury should win, but I'd favor him about 75/25 over Ngannou. If he gets touched the way he did against Wilder, there's a real possibility he doesn't get up. May the best man win.

Comment

Originally posted by NoConcoms View Post

Yep. People are writing Ngannou off as if he has zero chance in this fight. Please! Ngannou is going to be the first live body Fury has had to fight since the third Wilder fight. Fury should win, but I'd favor him about 75/25 over Ngannou. If he gets touched the way he did against Wilder, there's a real possibility he doesn't get up. May the best man win.
        I hope Ngannou pulls the upset but honestly, I don't see him as a live body. IMO Whyte and Chisora beat him comfortably.
        Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 09-27-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Ngannou will make Fury look like Naseem Hamed and Fury will make Ngannou look like a Just Stop Oil Protester

Sat on his arse in one way traffic.

Comment

Francis has a haymakers chance he looks terrible in training I think once he is on the end of a flick jab and then gets countered his whole game plan is finished he is not winning unless Fury is having mental issues or some weird sht.

Comment

Look, I know you're disappointed that there are no world level American heavyweights; but we don't get the same high grade supplements way across the atlantic. Your best hope is probably that American Football gets cancelled, and amateur boxing success promises a scholarship. The truth is, the gameplan for N'ganou should involve Mike Tyson climbing into some synthetic skin suit and get in the ring for him. CGI baby.
              Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Ngannou doesn't look good in training he's too stiff and only has a right hand. I don't think even a 400 lb Fury would have any trouble.

Comment

I hope that Tyson made Ngannou throw a thousand jabs a day in the gym in addition with throwing so many haymakers. A right hand is nice but Ngannou will need something to set it up with. At best Ngannou has a puncher's chance. I hope he knocks out Fury personally.

Comment

i remember floyd mcnuggat & the reruns of conor clipping paulie in sparing were shown over and over with paulie not too happy about it, he went straight to floyd and said u have nothing to worry about here whatsoever, where is the sparing footage of this guy

Comment

Working...
                    X