Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor - Face To Face To Announce Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chantelle Cameron, Katie Taylor - Face To Face To Announce Rematch

Cameron, Taylor Rematch Press Conference Photos - Chantelle Cameron returns to the Lion's Den to put her undisputed Super-Lightweight World Titles on the line for a second time against Irish legend Katie Taylor at the 3Arena in Dublin on Saturday November 25, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think style wise Cameron is all wrong for Katie.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
      I think style wise Cameron is all wrong for Katie.
      Did you see their last fight? Who do you think won?

Comment

Cameron by stoppage this time. She knows Katie can't hurt her and we will see even more volume from Chantelle this time.

Comment

I sure hope they let this be a 3 min round fight!!!

Comment

a lot of people giving taylor no chance, i thought the first fight was fairly close actually, if all went well for taylor i think she could pip her & fighting at home she just needs to make it a bit closer than the first and its game on possibly, i think she can do that
            Last edited by Smash; 09-26-2023, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Chantelle is a little bigger, younger, & stronger so it will be tough for Katie. Another good fight.

Comment

7-3 Cameron the first fight, standing TKO this time.

Comment

Taylor always have her moments in every fight, except the power is not strong enough. She knew it lacks pizzazz, so maybe she would focus on it and do something different on her training.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                    Cameron by stoppage this time. She knows Katie can't hurt her and we will see even more volume from Chantelle this time.
                    7-3 or 6-4 Cameron was fair it was competitive but Cameron looked that step ahead in there last time

Comment

Working...
                    X