Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Think Tyson Fury Would Beat Zhilei Zhang, But Zhang is Super Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Think Tyson Fury Would Beat Zhilei Zhang, But Zhang is Super Dangerous

Former cruiserweight champion Tony Bellew would love to see some of the top heavyweight names step in the ring with Chinese contender Zhilei Zhang. Last weekend, Zhang secured a brutal one-punch knockout of Joe Joyce in the third round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury is too busy being a dosser to fight any real boxers.

Comment

Someone will be underdog and favourite in this fight im sure of that, that's normal. Who that is, I don't know.
      Let them fight to see who wins, that's the usual route. We thought Joyce beats zhang, and Joyce didnt. So what one thinks, doesn't interest me unless it's going to help get fight made
      Last edited by hugh grant; 09-26-2023, 04:07 AM.

Comment

I favour Fury too, although the way Big Bong Zhong (big shout Tim Bradley for the pronunciation lesson) let his hands go in his last 2 fights makes it interesting given the Gypsy King's own fearlessness to trade since he switched to Kronk.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post
          I favour Fury too, although the way Big Bong Zhong (big shout Tim Bradley for the pronunciation lesson) let his hands go in his last 2 fights makes it interesting given the Gypsy King's own fearlessness to trade since he switched to Kronk.
          Was it during the fight or after? I need this audio byte.
          JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Yes yes, I am sure Fury beats Joshua, Bakole, Hrgovic, Zhang, Usyk, Demirezen, Parker, Ajagba and others, he just won`t fight them, we must give him all fantasy wins.

dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post
              The fat slob Kronk Fury is far from untouchable and ZZ is like a 280 lbs Sanders so my guess is Fury will never go near him. I hope I´m wrong.

Comment

Zhang will be an underdog but I wanna see this fight. Only 2 fights acceptable for a HW champ taking a year off

Comment

Originally posted by War Room View Post

Was it during the fight or after? I need this audio byte.
                  Lol I wanna say it was a slip of the tongue just before the main event but I'm not 100% on that.
                  War Room War Room likes this.

Comment

Zhang really impressed people with his ability to set his feet, load, and throw, while Joe stands there stupidly looking stupid and reacting to **** all.

Comment

Working...
                    X