No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill vs. Sandy Ryan - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessica McCaskill vs. Sandy Ryan - Official Scorecards

Ryan, McCaskill Scorecards Official - Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando - In a battle for the WBA, IBO, WBC, WBO welterweight titles, Sandy Ryan (6-1-1, 2 KOs) thought she had won the fight, but the contest with Jessica McCaskill (12-3-1, 5 KOs) ended with a questionable ten round split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo better take note judges are not going against African American fighters right now. I see this much too often over the last few years, too much political influence.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
      Canelo better take note judges are not going against African American fighters right now. I see this much too often over the last few years, too much political influence.
      You have got to be kidding

Comment

Giving McCaskill the last 3 rounds is shameful

Comment

I was going to be mean, but I'll just say, your comment cannot be substantiated and is completely ridiculous

Comment

Political influence ?! So that's what's been going on in boxing for the last 100 years, really. We see who's trying to sneak in some political influence in the comments..

More importantly, Ryan got robbed after all the sacrifices and risks. This could have changed her life. This is the important take away from that fight.
            Last edited by Deleted; 09-25-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X