Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill vs. Sandy Ryan Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill vs. Sandy Ryan Ends in Controversial Draw

McCaskill, Ryan Fight Photos Gallery - Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando - In a battle for the WBA, IBO, WBC, WBO welterweight titles, Sandy Ryan (6-1-1, 2 KOs) thought she had won the fight, but the contest with Jessica McCaskill (12-3-1, 5 KOs) ended with a questionable ten round split draw. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jessica does well with being slick and cagey but punch to far out, runs in off balance and has no snap in her shots and at this point you can’t develop the things she’s lacking big time. This is why I say woman’s boxing a joke, all these belts and not even decent fundamentals.

Comment

Jessica, after wearing a bag over her face, must have been sucking those judges and Hearns per pee to walk away with a draw. If you read my post, I have said loud and clear that she has no basic boxing fundamentals, no power, horrific footwork. and is wild as sheet. To top it off, her whinny trainer/ lover “Keyboard Rick Ramos” thinks he’s actually a boxing trainer. These two clowns are a joke. Sandy kicked that arse convincingly. Jessica has now lost to Sandy, Katie, and Cameron, who all exposed her and who all took her to school. She twice got wins over an old and way past her prime and over the hill Cecilia. Jessica and whiny “Keyboard Rick” haven’t the slightest clue about boxing basics and fundamentals.

Rematch? Are you F-ing serious?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
      X