Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Richardson Hitchins Dominates Jose Zepeda Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Richardson Hitchins Dominates Jose Zepeda Over Twelve Rounds

Hitchins, Zepeda Fight Photos Gallery - Caribe Royale Orlando, Orlando - In a crossroads junior welterweight bout, Richardson Hitchins (17-0, 7 KOs) easily outboxed Jose Zepeda (37-4, 28 KOs) over twelve rounds for a unanimous decision win. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This was a damn good win for Hitchinson, it was a perfect boxing performance, against his best opponent yet.
    I thought that Zepeda would give him more of a fight, but he didn't stand a chance against this boxing wizard, that was a master class he handed out.

Comment

I understand good boxing skills and this guy can box, that said, as far as entertainment value, I would rather watch paint dry....

Comment

Solid win for Hitchins, this kid remind me of Vernon 'The Viper' Forrest

Comment

Richardson won easy however he didn’t convince anyone he is special! I didn’t see either guy punching with bad intentions or going all out! I would like to see him develop even further if he want to win and retain a title with a little longitude. He has skill but I’m not overly impressed like he thinks of himself.

Comment

Another overprotected Afro fighter. Not only is he very boring but hugged Zepeda more times than his wife, used dirty tactics and ran like a girl after seeing the boogeyman. He was booed in Orlando, not even Zepedás backyard. That being said, Zepeda lacks some heart considering he is Mexican (much more than his oppponent though) but he is done with Mexican fans, should have been rougher, too humble.

Comment

I don't trust anyone who has a last name as a first name.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
                This was a damn good win for Hitchinson, it was a perfect boxing performance, against his best opponent yet.
                I thought that Zepeda would give him more of a fight, but he didn't stand a chance against this boxing wizard, that was a master class he handed out.
                Watching paint dry is more entertaining than Hitchinson. Should have been disqualified because of his hugging. Overprotected because of his race.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                  I understand good boxing skills and this guy can box, that said, as far as entertainment value, I would rather watch paint dry....
                  Thank you. I'll make sure to avoid his fights before they even start. That was terrible.
                  shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    I don't trust anyone who has a last name as a first name.
                    Fuk U 2!

Comment

Working...
                    X