Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin 'Ammo' Williams Outboxes Steve Rolls In Unanimous Decision Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Austin 'Ammo' Williams Outboxes Steve Rolls In Unanimous Decision Win

ORLANDO - Austin 'Ammo' Williams prevailed versus his most notable opponent to date. The 27-year-old southpaw turned away the challenge of middleweight gatekeeper Steve Rolls in a hard-fought, unanimous decision victory. All three judges scored the bout 97-93 for Williams in the opening bout of DAZN's main card Saturday from Caribe Royale Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hmm. Steve Rolls yet again taking a fighter to the bell. Maybe he's not a bum.

Comment

Steve rolls is a good fight for these fighters because he'll take them rounds and he'll give them stuff to think about. Ammo Williams is a decent fighter shame we didn't get to see him against Felix cash but a Denzel Bentley or someone would be a good next fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post
        Hmm. Steve Rolls yet again taking a fighter to the bell. Maybe he's not a bum.
        Never was. He didnīt belong in the ring with GGG, but that doesnīt make him a bum, just.. levels.

Comment

Austin ok, he gets hit way to much and I’m not seeing special yet! I like his endurance and ability to fight back when things get ruff but he needs much more developing at this level so I wouldn’t rush him into a title just yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Never was. He didnīt belong in the ring with GGG, but that doesnīt make him a bum, just.. levels.
            Well, NSB repeatedly called him a bum leading up to the G fight AND the Bumbanga fight. SO

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Well, NSB repeatedly called him a bum leading up to the G fight AND the Bumbanga fight. SO
              I know. "Boxing fans" are the most pathetic bunch of immature wannabe thugs Iīve ever seen around any sport.
              Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X