Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shadasia Green To Challenge For Vacant WBC Title; Injured Marshall Named WBC 'Champion In Recess'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shadasia Green To Challenge For Vacant WBC Title; Injured Marshall Named WBC 'Champion In Recess'

Shadasia Green will finally land her overdue title shot. For the second time this year, it won't come against her intended target. Previously undisputed super middleweight champion Savannah Marshall was forced to relinquish her physical WBC title due to a lingering, undisclosed injury that will keep her out of the ring through next spring. The unbeaten Green will now
    [Click Here To Read More]

The WBC and there bull, boxers need to boycott the wbc until they fix there shhh

Comment

Boxxer/Sky making Marshall rather drop the WBC belt than fight the girl? Or is it just to avoid a possible purse bid against Jake Paul?
      Not surprised at all.
      Last edited by James Hunt; 09-22-2023, 01:51 AM.

Comment

I had afeeling marshall was going to duck this fight .

Comment

Yeah I smell your **** , I think the wbc is full of ****

Comment

LOL is this a new trend that I see ppl who won a belt & is suddenly hurt & can't defend vs a threatening challenger?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              LOL is this a new trend that I see ppl who won a belt & is suddenly hurt & can't defend vs a threatening challenger?
              Seems like it. The Rolly Romero trend.

Boxing always coming up with new ways to duck.

Comment

Defy duck Marshall

Comment

Working...
                X