Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman on Claressa Shields: She Ain't Ever Seen No World Class Footwork Like [Mine]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman on Claressa Shields: She Ain't Ever Seen No World Class Footwork Like [Mine]

Keith Thurman vs. Claressa Shields? With a few key conditions, Thurman is apparently on board. A fight between Thurman, the former unified welterweight titlist from Clearwater, Florida, and Claressa Shields, the multi-division champion from Flint, Michigan, widely regarded as the top female boxer in the world today, recently became an
    [Click Here To Read More]

how dare you want to fight a women!!!???

Comment

Damn, just fight a warmup and then Ugas

Comment

Smh, Keef, please stop entertaining this and don't give it any more attention.

This is as ****** and r e t a r d e d as Honda fans thinking she could be Merryweather.

Comment

The thurman is atg and beating Larissa would solidify that
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Thurman's been doing a great job of keeping his name alive without a fight on the horizon.

Comment

I think this fight would get so much attention if it got made. We are in a peak novelty fight time in boxing history & this fight could be the Battle of the ***es of a new age if promoted well.

Not too mention with all this trans athlete sh^t I think this would get max attention by the media & casuals.

Keef can only use his jab if he wants, but he should be down to collect every penny from this fight cuz it probably would be one of his biggest paydays if they get the smartest ppl behind it. I'd argue if you get Jake Paul/MVP into this this sh^t could be huge.

Comment

Thurman likes to talk in third person, just like the Rock did ,now he is even stealing his catch phrases, "she knows her place "

Comment

Imagine being a insignificant that you have to pick a fight with a fighter of the opposite *** to get attention.....
                  pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Imagine being a insignificant that you have to pick a fight with a fighter of the opposite *** to get attention.....
                    You talking about Thurman or the sport of boxing? Unfortunately, I can't really tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X